Sunday 18 November 2012

laying low...

Since my last post we were all suddenly attacked by a violent vomiting bug.  So disgusting.  There is nothing worse than being sick yourself and having little people to look after.  Thankfully we have some good friends close by who came to lend a hand - my goodness where would I be without you.  Luckily they didn't catch this nasty bug.  We are now laying low and resting (as much as you can with two toddlers and a baby).

Bread Update.

My 'free form' loaves turned out great.  I need to get a wooden board when proofing as I think when I moved dough to oven trays I think some air/gas escaped.  They look much better than the last batch I made so I must be improving.  Now it's just a matter of convincing the rest of the family that home-made bread is much more healthier than the conventional store bought kind, less preservatives etc and that bread can come in all shapes and sizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...