Thursday 6 December 2012

time flies...

It's amazing how quickly time flies.  Around this time ever year we attend our local Daycare Christmas party.  There's food, fun, plenty of mama chatter and of course, Santa.  Looking back to 2011, I found this shot of my two little ones. 

Daycare xmas party, 2011

I had to actually check the 'properties' tag on the photo to make sure it was last year. 
Now look how much we have grown!


Daycare xmas party, 2012
I am so glad to be witnessing these moments and I'm also glad that blogging has given me even more of a reason to use my cameras.  Just to make sure I continue to capture memorable moments, Santa's present to self (shhhhhh...) also arrived. 




Thank you Santa, you spoil me. 
Somehow I don't think this one will make it under the tree.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...