Tuesday 13 March 2012

easy autumn project


There is nothing like making an easy home-made project to celebrate the changing of a new season.  'Patchwork Birds in Blues' (by Echino) waited patiently in my fabric stash while I debated on how to maximise this beautiful print.  I love the duck egg blues, earthy greens and warm lilac tones and shades.  Although making a table runner is easy, I wanted to create something for the whole family to enjoy.
Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the store I bought this fabric from but you could search the web for a fabric store or stockist near near you.  The fabric is a linen/cotton (basecloth: 55% linen, 45% cotton) and the weight is medium. 
What's even better is that I still have plenty of fabric left over. 

1 comment:

  1. Working/tired/busy/need a break mama2 May 2012 at 22:11

    I really like the effect the table runners have on the overall look of a room. Fluffy mama, can you assist me in achieving this look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...