Chores were on the agenda, however, an opening in the back door beckoned two mischievous toddlers to have their own explorations despite the overcast weather and spits of rain. In the quiet moments before the drizzle grew heavier, we found ourselves playing and checking on the progress of some goodness growing in our garden.
2. Flowers picked for mama
3. Passion fruit flower
4. Passion fruit... oh the yummy possibilities
5. Chilli's are making a comeback
6. Essential watering before the rain comes
7. From my kitchen window
8. Mama's flowers all arranged
9. Another bowl because there was so many flowers
10. Watching March disappear...