Source: Recipe adapted from 'The Big Book of Beautiful Biscuits', The Australian Women’s Weekly, page 56 (Vintage/Original Edition)
All hands on deck. This is an easy recipe for toddlers as long as they have their own tray and patty pans etc.
60g butter¼ cup honey
4 cups cornflakes
1 tablespoon sugar
- Place butter, honey and sugar into small saucepan, stir over medium heat until butter has melted.
- Lightly crush cornflakes.
- Combine lightly crushed cornflakes in a bowl, pour butter and honey mixture over.
- Mix until cornflakes are well coated. Place mini paper cases in patty tins.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon mixture into paper cases.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stand 15 minutes to firm.
- Store in air tight container.