Sometimes the weather just beckons you outside and today was no exception. Patio tidying is underway and some neglected pots and plants were desperately in need of attention.
- slow release fertiliser
- water - from our tank
- mulch - grass clippings from our lawn
- washed pebbles - sitting in a pile in a container
- Clear away cobwebs, dirt and dust from space.
- Collect spare pots and or containers that can be recycled/reused, scrub, rinse and store neatly away.
- Trim dead leaves.
- Add slow release fertiliser, water, mulch or use pebbles around plant. Take care to include a little love, care and attention as you go.
- Place proudly in new space.